- TypeScript offers classes, modules, and interfaces to help developers build robust components.
- Type annotations and compile-time type checking
- Enums (to define a set of named constants)
- Generics (classes, types, and functions that can work over a variety of types)
- Await (suspends the execution until an asynchronous function return promise is fulfilled)
- Abbreviated “arrow” syntax for anonymous functions
- Optional parameters and default parameters
Benefits of TypeScript-
The benefits of TypeScript arise from its additional features and apply mostly to teams of collaborating developers who are working on large coding projects. Here are a few notable benefits:
- “Standard” OOP. If anyone come from a C# or Java background they probably won’t even need a typescript tutorial. It just works. there have classes, interfaces, access modifiers, extension mechanisms, etc…
- Built-in support for modules. Typescript has a slightly confusing module system. we can split our code into several .ts files and just append them but here we can also create different modules.
- The syntax. Sometimes it’s the small things that have the biggest impact.
For example, TypeScript uses concepts such as types and interfaces to describe data being used. This allows developers to quickly detect errors and debug applications. Additional features include:
- Optional parameter feature.
- Rest Parameter feature.
- Generics support.
- Modules support.
What to Choose and When
TypeScript is becoming a tool for organizations that want to develop large coding projects. The structure of the object-oriented programming language keeps the code clean, consistent, and simple to debug.
If an experienced developer is working solo on relatively small coding projects, it may not seem necessary to work with TypeScript – however, if they want to work with a team using it, knowledge and expertise in the programming language is obviously a must. In fact, many DevOps teams look for candidates with programming skills in a variety of languages.
Do you want to develop a website for your business? Just relax, Solace developers are well trained in Typescript and are here to help you with web development. Start to build your website with Solace and it will provide the means to bring your business the success it deserves. Feel free to contact us for any web solutions for effective business growth.