- It is a cross-platform language.
- It is a flexible and also powerful language.
- Framework Unsupported.
- A developer will have a ‘the great freedom’ to do whatever he wants with any object.
- It has a strong Testing workflow.
What is TypeScript?
Feature of TypeScript-
- TypeScript offers great productivity for developers also.
- It supports ES6.
- TypeScript supports interfaces, subinterfaces, classes, and subclasses.
- It has a rich IDE with autocomplete and also has code navigation features.
- Code navigation and bug prevention is possible with TypeScript.
- Scalable HTML5 client – side development.
- It has class-based object-oriented with the inheritance of private members and interfaces.
- TypeScript allows developers to exploit the static typing process effectively. It helps developers to find which objects are working and which are not working. Tools allow developers to locate errors and fix them properly before running the application.