What is Node.JS?
Node.js frameworks consolidates tools, helpers, and libraries that give an extent of making and using web applications effectively. A Node.JS framework creates the base layer for developing a web application. Like any web framework, the most significant elements of the Node.JS framework are its architecture and features like help for security, compatibility with different libraries, flexibility, and customization.
Top Node.JS Frameworks to Rule In 2020-
Socket.io is a web-socket architecture used by various programming languages. In Node.JS, Socket.io allows building web socket applications, for example, dashboard APIs, score tickets, chatbots, and others. It has extraordinary advantages over the normal Node.JS web application framework.
Features of Socket.io:
- Assists multiplexing, auto-correction, etc.
- Smooth socket authentication
- Simple socket handling
- Real-time analytics
- Can manage servers that don’t assist HTTP 1.1
This is a unique and small framework for Node.js web development. This helps developers for rapid development of desktop and mobile apps. It is possible to develop scalable and high speed apps with Express.JS. This framework is lightweight hence it goes perfect with many free modules accessible from NPM public module database. Also, Express has a mind blowing API and intentional functionality means to guarantee the best execution without compromising the functionalities of Node.JS.
Features of Express.JS:
- Unique API and quick I/O for making smooth routing.
- Features Model-View-Controller for helping develop eccentric apps.
- Simple to understand
Diet.JS is a small modular Node.JS that creates scalable and rapid applications and APIs. Use the host controller for controlling a few hosts and the router for developing clean URLs and APIs quickly, integration of Node.JS response and request objects. Middleware allows to maximize your APIs and applications with modules, exceptionally light in weight for the most extreme outputs. This is an open-source framework that allows you to become a contributor whenever you go for.
Features of Diet.JS:
- Created for virtual hosting
- MVC assistance
- Middleware assistance
- Nonparallel error management with app.error routes
- Footer and header routes for more improved global middleware structuring
- Easy and Semantic routing with app.post and app.get and other processes
- Response and request integrated into the signal.object($)
This framework uses ES2017 async capacities. This is viewed as a smaller, stronger, and increasingly expressive framework to develop APIs and web applications. Koa doesn’t package a middleware inside the center. Hence, the middlewares are streamlined and each code line is granular and rich. It considers you for structuring the parts the way in which you require.
Features of Koa.JS:
- Quicker coding
- Removes messy codes
- Reasonable coding experience
- Restricts the usage of callbacks to improve error management
- More options for customization
- Lightweight architecture
Features of Meteor.JS:
- Similar code for different devices
- Doesn’t require the updation mobile applications
- Support for sync catchphrases
- Seamless integration with Mongo, Vue, Angular, React, etc.
- Potential sharing of similar APIs on the client and server-side components.
This is a real-time MVC web development Node.js framework. It builds the most recent, data driven style of APIs and web applications. Sails.JS can develop an API bookstore. For example, it gives some significant blueprints, so you don’t require composing any code. Likewise, Sails is great with frontend technologies from Windows Phone, Java or Android, Angular, React, etc.
Features of Sails.JS:
- Easy management of HTTP requests
- Assists Socket.io
- Compatible with frontend website building platforms
- Provides ORM (Object Rational Mapping) to offer usage of all databases
- Smooth integration of middleware
- Fast object modules development utilizing frontend
- Project template creation is simple
Features of Nest.JS:
- Nest CLI unlocks great features
- Features of Express.JS
- Easy frontend development on AngularJS as both Angular and Nest use TypeScript.
- Offers a modular structure for arranging codes methodically.
- Better trustworthiness due to TypeScript.
Hapi is a dependable and stable Node.JS system. This Node.JS REST system used to manufacture REST (Representational State Transfer) APIs. Hapi provides a great ability to build a server with extraordinary features like onPreHandler on a specific IP. This is the reason it is known as the most favorable alternative for the Node.JS server framework. Different features that make Hapi an appropriate Node.JS framework include third-party plug-ins support, authentication, caching, and I/O validation. The best part of Hapi.JS is- this is the single framework that doesn’t base on outside help and gives totally centralized control over each code line.
Features of Hapi.JS:
- Develops real-time chat apps
- Can be operated with Postgres, MongoDB, and MySQL for building static sites
- Effective error management
- Availability of Plug-ins like the travelogue, boom, yar, tv, catbox, and joi
- Scaling architecture based on plug-ins
Features of Loopback.JS:
- Features model-relation-support
- Add-ons for third-party login, file management
- Can run on a cloud also
- Structured code
- Better documentation for faster development
This is another high-on-demand Node.JS web application development framework that isn’t simple to use but consistent with attractive language syntax. Moreover, this MVC framework gives a constant ecosystem to write server-side and stable web applications from the beginning.
Features of Adonis.JS:
- Makes effective SQL queries
- Simple to learn and modify
- Seamless data handling from databases like SQLite and Postgres
This is an exceptionally quick Node.JS web application framework that requires little help. It gives constant scaling progress and amazing performance in terms of application development. The Total.JS group has gone through some effort on attempting to get super-premium sponsors for going with them. This implies they are planning to maximize and including extra features.
Features of Total.JS:
- Consists of lots of pre-developed components for smooth and fast development
- Supports different databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MySQL
- Allows front-end development to React, Ember, and Angular platforms
- Makes real-time responsive applications
- Features modular code structure and provides features like SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) system, image processing tool, etc.
- It contains the NoSQL database included to provide effective project development.
Selecting the best framework depends on the type of web application or website you need to develop. Appropriate selection will lead your software product to the success it deserves. The above Node.JS framework can give you a structure you need to use. If you have a business and need to stand out in the rapidly developing industry in 2020 with mobile or web application, consider any of the above mentioned Node.js frameworks to make your ideal website/ web app.
If you are confused to choose the best framework, consult with solace experts. Solace team is well proficient with new technologies and frameworks to give you the best web solution. Connect with solace for effective and efficient web apps/ website development. We will be happy to help you.