Cloud computing Services are vendors which provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing is a term which is used for storing and accessing data over the internet. It doesn’t store any information on the hard disk of your PC. Cloud computing helps you to access your data from a remote server.
Cloud computing services go from full applications and development platforms to servers, storage, and virtual desktops. There are various kinds of cloud computing services available in the market.
With the development of cloud computing, the distinctions of IT infrastructures have become more agile and convenient, where mission critical essentials, for example, the human resources, equipment, data, external contacts, policies, and methods, work seamlessly for the general efficiency of the business process. Let’s see Top 10 Best Cloud Computing Service Providers in 2020.
Top 10 Best Cloud Computing Service Providers in 2020-
1. Amazon web services-
AWS is as of now the leading cloud service provider and way ahead of its competition. Amazon Inc. was the first and early player to catch the opportunity with AWS and has capitalized on big and small enterprises trying to transfer operations from data centers to the cloud. AWS has always had the advantage of the large head start in the cloud computing market.
AWS has very nearly seven years of a head start, which appears to impossible in this rapidly changing technology era. Well over 10 years ago and long before the competition in the cloud world got off the ground, AWS had started offering cloud infrastructure solutions like storage and compute. AWS is Amazon’s cloud web hosting platform that offers the rapid, flexible, reliable, and cost-effective solutions. It offers the service as the building block that can be used to create and deploy the application in the cloud. It is the most widespread as it was the first to enter the cloud computing space.
- Easy sign-up process.
- Fast Deployments.
- It allows easy management of add or removes capacity.
- Access to effectively limitless capacity.
- Centralized Billing and management.
- Offers Hybrid Capabilities and per hour billing.
2. Microsoft Azure-
Azure is a cloud computing platform launched by Microsoft in 2010. Recently, Azure beat Amazon to get the 10 billion dollar cloud services contract from the USA Government’s security arm Pentagon. Despite the fact that Microsoft entered the cloud war very late, its deep involvement in each layer of the cloud has pushed the company to the top.
Furthermore, its unmatched commitment to developing and helping customers in deploying Blockchain, Machine Learning (ML), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in innovative production environments, as well as its market-leading revenue, have allowed Microsoft to remain at the head of the heap. Microsoft’s business is organized into three fragments: intelligent cloud (including Windows Server OS, Azure, and SQL Server), personal computing (including Xbox, Surface, Bing Search Advertising, and Windows Client) and business processes including Microsoft Office and Dynamics. It is a flexible cloud platform that helps in development, data storage, service management and hosting solutions.
- Windows Azure offers the most effective solution for your data needs.
- It provides scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.
- It offers consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources.
- Allow you to scale your IT resources up and down according to your business needs.
3. Google cloud platform-
Google Cloud is a set of solutions and products which includes GCP and G suite. It helps you to solve all kinds of business challenges effortlessly.
- Allows you to scale with open, flexible technology
- Solve issues with accessible AI & data analytics
- Allows you to transform your business with a full suite of cloud-based services
4. IBM Cloud-
IBM Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services from IBM that offers both platforms as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). With IBM Cloud IaaS, the organizations can deploy and access virtualized IT resources, for example, compute power, storage, and networking- over the internet. IBM Cloud offers a suite of more than 180 products covering everything from data, containers, AI, IoT, and blockchain.
- IBM cloud offers Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering which helps you to gain value for your businesses
- It offers high performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment
5. Alibaba cloud-
Alibaba Cloud, also known as Aliyun. It is the Chinese cloud computing company, a subsidiary of Alibaba Group. Alibaba Cloud provides cloud computing services to online businesses and Alibaba’s e-commerce ecosystem. Services are available on a pay-as-you-go basis and include the Elastic Compute, Data Storage, Relational Databases, Big-Data Processing, Anti-DDoS protection, and Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
- Elastic Compute Service. Secure, scalable, and high-performing virtual servers.
- Simple Application Server.
- Elastic GPU Service.
- Auto Scaling.
- Server Load Balancer.
- Container Service.
- Container Service for Kubernetes.
- Elastic Container InstanceNew.
It is an American company that pioneered the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Salesforce is recognized as the fastest developing enterprise software company in the world, with a portfolio of products spanning sales, marketing, commerce, service, communities, IoT, analytics and application development, all on a single trusted cloud platform.
- Customizable agent console.
- Customizable reporting & analytics.
- Web & email case capture.
- Social integration.
- Case management (auto-assignment, rules & queues).
- Dynamic Knowledgebase.
- Role permissions.
- Contract & entitlement management.
- Agent & team collaboration.
- Self-service community.
- Asset management & product tracking.
- Workflow & approval automation.
- Goals, coaching, and rewards for teams.
SAP is a German multinational software company that has a captivating development, moving from standard application software for real time data processing to cloud applications (SaaS) for all lines of business and a market-leading cloud platform. For decades, SAP has been the world leader in the disciplines of enterprise applications, with strategic acquisitions and continued developments.
- Multi cloud and hybrid environments- Unite business processes in heterogeneous environments with one platform.
- Connected applications- Give developers fast access to line-of-business solutions to quickly create extensions.
- Cloud-based solution management- Oversee connected solutions within one cloud cockpit to simplify system connectivity.
VMware is a comprehensive cloud management platform. It helps you to deal with a hybrid environment running anything from traditional to container workloads. The tools also allow you to maximize the profits of your organization. VMware recently partnered with AWS, to provide clients with a more integrated solution.
- Enterprise-ready Hybrid Cloud Management Platform.
- Offers Private & Public Clouds.
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics, which improve the capacity of forecasting & planning.
- Offers additional integrations with 3rd parties and custom applications, and tools.
- Provides flexible, Agile services.
9. Digital Ocean-
DigitalOcean provides developers with cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers. It focuses on three key selling points to stand out: simplicity, pricing, and high performance virtual servers. DigitalOcean supports the majority of the modern Linux distros; Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and CentOS.
- Quickly create a scalable virtual private server running the OS of your choice.
- Start a VPS with a pre-configured web app.
- Monitor and backup your servers.
- Protect servers with cloud firewalls.
- Include your team to manage your infrastructure together.
10. Verizon Cloud-
Verizon Cloud computing platform allows you to control your infrastructure with advanced set-up and customization options from a single UI.
- Helps you to build the right cloud with performance, support, and flexibility to make your business successful
- Allows you to select flexible service need according to your organizations
- You can trim down the risk and retain the data integrity across the apps
Tips for selecting a Cloud Service Provider-
Choose the best cloud service provider by considering the following points-
- Cost for the service and your budget
- For an outsourcing company, Customer/Client Preference of service provider needs to be factored in
- Cost involved in training employees on the Cloud Service Platform
- The provider should have a successful track record of stability/uptime/reliability
- Reviews of the company
- Customer support
Considering these points you can easily choose the best service provider for your project. If you are still facing difficulty to select the best one, consult with solace experts. We have a dedicated cloud computing team to provide the appropriate solution as per your desires. Connect with solace team for more efficiency and effectivity. We will be happy to help you.