Pros of React.js–
React has large community on GitHub and is more than any other frameworks.
React is popular for its high efficiency and also flexibility. It can be integrated with other frameworks without any issue. Also it can be used for both client and server side.
Large amount of resources-
React is maintained by Facebook, so there is huge availability of documentation and resources available on the web. This makes learning curve easy than AngularJS.
Unidirectional Data Flow-
Unidirectional data flow of react helps to ensure that any changes made to child element structure don’t affect the parent element structure.
Easy to maintain components-
React helps to reuse the code and also eases the maintenance of large scale projects.
Pros of Angular-
- Native mobile app- Angular enables development of native mobile apps for both ios and android.
- Data binding- Apart from 2-way binding, angular 2 and beyond support 3 other types of data-binding namely – one-way property binding, event binding and interpolation also.
- Abundant resources and support- Google offers a rich treasure trove of resources and rolls out new updates and improvements every 6 months.
- Support for Progressive web applications- Angular is the first framework to integrate features for development of progressive web applications.
Cons of Angular-
- Knowledge of MVC- For using angular it is necessary to have a detailed understanding of model view controller architecture.
- Difficult Syntax- Angular has made a big leap in terms of syntax complexity after adopting TypeScript in Angular2 and beyond. It poses a steep learning curve for anyone making a transition from vanilla JS or jQuery.
Pros of using Vue-
- Flexibility: Flexibility of Vue helps developers to quickly adopt Vue with minimal effort.
- Lightweight Size: Vue is highly lightweight and compact in size. Compressed version of Vue is only 18 kb in size.
- Fast Configuration: Vue has an inbuilt MVC model. This makes configuration quick and easy compared to angular and react.
- Integration Capability: Vue can be used to build both SPAs and large-scale complex applications as well with easy integration with server-side frameworks like Laravel, Symfony Django etc.
- Transitions: Vue makes it easy to add transitions to elements when the are added or removed from the DOM.
Cons Of Using VUE–
- Poor Support: Vue doesn’t offer a big resource collection to new users. Due to the lower market share, developers who are new to Vue js might not find required support and resources.
- Small Community: A large chunk of Vue developer community is from non-English speaking eastern European countries. Community engagement used to be fairly low.
You can also go through the details of Angular vs. React vs. Vue at our blog- Angular vs. React vs. Vue: A 2019 Comparison (Updated).
Are you looking to develop an effective website for your business? Solace Infotech is a software development company that specializes in web development using new frameworks like Angular, vue, React. We will be happy to help you through our experts and set you on your way to business innovation. Connect with Solace and get a free quote for web development that will help your business to stand out in a wide market.