Angular 2 was released in late 2016 and brought Angular into the modern web with its desktop and mobile applications.
Most of the development companies platform for the insurance industry, and most of the UI for this system was written using Apache Flex framework (formerly Adobe Flex). Flex is an excellent framework for developing Web UI, but it requires Flash Player, which is not in favor anymore.
When google developers learned that Google started development of the Angular 2 framework with TypeScript as a recommended language for development, They became early adopters. A year later they can confirm that the Angular 2/TypeScript duo is the most productive way of developing mid-to-large size Web applications that can run in any modern Web browser as well as on mobile platform.
Angular 2 is a solid framework so it dictates strictly defined standards and style guide for all developers in the team. New angular developer in a team will be able to start much faster with there project.
These are the main reasons why we believe that Angular 2 and TypeScript are the right tools for developing Web applications:
- Angular 2 offers a simple mechanism for modularizing application with support of lazy loading of modules
- Using TypeScript classes and interfaces makes the code more concise and easy to read and write
- Clean separation between the code that renders UI and the code that implements application logic
- The UI doesn’t have to be rendered in HTML, and there are already products supporting native UI rendering for iOS and Android
- The router supports complex navigation scenarios in single-page applications
- Dependency injection give you a clean way to implement loose coupling between components and services
- Binding and events allows you to create reusable and loosely coupled components
- Each component goes through a well-defined lifecycle, and hooks for intercepting important component events are available for application developers
- Automatic (and fast) change detection mechanism spares you from the need to manually force UI updates while giving you a way to fine-tune this process
- Angular 2 comes with the Rx.js library, which allows you to arrange a subscription-based processing of asynchronous data and eliminates the callback hell
- Support of forms and custom validation is well designed
- Unit and integration testing are well supported and you can integrate tests into your building process
- The bundling and optimization of the code with Webpack (and its multiple plugins) makes the size of deployed application small
- An ability to pre-compile the code eliminates the need to package Angular compiler (not to be confused with TypeScript compiler) with your app, which further minimizes the overhead of the framework
- Angular Universal turns your app into HTML in an offline build step, that can be used for server-side rendering, which in turn greatly improves indexing by search engines and SEO
- The library of the modern-looking UI components Angular Material 2 offers a number of modern looking components
Please contact us if you have any Web Development projects. We have got plenty of experience in Web Development service.